We’re stoked that you’re interested in joining our awesome community! Below is a breakdown of how we work. It takes a little while to get into the swing of co-opping but we have a friendly team who are happy to help you out along the way.
How it works:
- Pay $20 in here (annual membership): 02-0432-0131725-00.
- Send Robyn a message that you want to join & she’ll email you a link to register on our online ordering website (FareShare).
- Place your order on FareShare online between Friday 9am and Monday 5pm.
- Join our members Facebook page (Tauranga Co-op Members Space).
- Ask questions you might have on the facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders are packed and delivered to your door on Friday afternoons for $9.95 delivery fee. (Pickup is available from the depot or collection points in TePuna/Tauriko/TePuke)
- Pay for your order on Tuesday before delivery.
If you live in Papamoa / Mount or further out of town, ask on our members FB page, you might be able to set up a pick-up buddy system so you don’t have to go in every week!
Get credits by selling your backyard produce to us! If you want to sell to us, email Kat on email@example.com
That’s it! You are on the way to taking your power back as a consumer! Well done you!
Please complete this form to get in touch with us: