We’re stoked that you’re interested in joining our awesome community! Below is a breakdown of how we work. It takes a little while to get into the swing of co-opping but we have a friendly team who are happy to help you out along the way.
How it works:
- Pay $20 in here (annual membership): 02-0432-0131725-00.
- Send us an email that you want to join & we will email you a link to register on our online ordering website (Tuari).
- Place your order here between Friday 10am and Monday 10am.
- Join our members Facebook page (Tauranga Co-op Members Space).
- Ask questions you might have on the facebook page or email email@example.com
- Orders are packed on Saturday mornings at the depot (Our Place centre stage area @91 Willow St) The packing of orders is done with a volunteer roster system.
- Pickup your order from the depot on Saturday morning between 10-1pm.
If you can’t make it by close time on Saturday, then please contact us for the access code.
If you live in Papamoa / Mount or further out of town, ask on our members FB page, you might be able to set up a pick-up buddy system so you don’t have to go in every week!
Get credits by selling your backyard spray free produce to us!
If you want to sell to us email Gemma firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s it! You are on the way to taking your power back as a consumer! Well done you!
Please complete this form to get in touch with us: