We’re stoked that you’re interested in joining our awesome community! Below is a breakdown of how we work. It takes a little while to get into the swing of co-opping but we have a friendly team who are happy to help you out along the way.
How it works:
- Pay $20 in here (annual membership): 02-0432-0131725-00.
- Place your order online between Friday 9am and Monday, 9am (https://fareshare.coop). Once you’ve told Robyn you want to join she’ll send you a link to register on the above website.
- Join our members FB page (Tauranga Co-op Members Space).
- You’ll be allocated a buddy once you join, who will help with any questions you might have.
- You pack your order on Thursday afternoons between 2:30pm and 5:30pm at our depot: Ryno’s Meats, 116 Birch Ave, Judea. We can also pack for you ($5) or have your order delivered to your home ($10).
- Pay for your order on Tuesdays.
If you live in Papamoa / Mount or further out of town, ask on our members FB page, you might be able to set up a pick-up buddy system so you don’t have to go in every week!
Get credits by selling your backyard produce to us! If you want to sell to us, email Kat on firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s it! You are on the way to taking your power back as a consumer! Well done you!
Please complete this form to get in touch: